This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Hardware health temperature sensors only display celsius in reports

I've been reading through posts to try to find what is causing this to occur and I appear to have all of the appropriate boxes checked for the temperature to display in Fahrenheit.    It displays Fahrenheit everywhere except in a report.   I created a report to display all of the temperature sensors and every single value is in Celsius.  In my report I have included sensor values with the format set to numeric data.  It only pulls the data in Celsius which seems odd considering all of the devices show the true temperature in Fahrenheit.

I've verified the current hardware health is set to use Fahrenheit and confirmed it's set to Fahrenheit in the web console.

Anyone have an idea?  Seems like many of the posts I've seen are people wanting to convert it from Fahrenheit to Celsius.

Thanks,

Jan