This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

HTTP POST URL

Hi All,

I need to use the HTTP POST Request to a web URL for receiving SMS alert if the a node goes down, we have our own SMSC gateway server. I need the solution from the very basic to get this done. your support is hoghly appreciable.

• Hey imranmasroor‌!

If I'm interpreting your needs correctly, the following will help you:

AlertHTTPPost.png

1. Create a new alert, configure all the tabs as required, but pay close attention to the tab marked 1 in my image, the Trigger Actions.
    2. Under Trigger Actions (behind the pop-up window shown in the image), click 'Add Action' and as indicated as maker 2 in my image, select 'Send a GET or POST Request to a Web Server'.
    3. Finally, click 'Configure Action'. You will be presented with the configuration wizard for the 'Send a GET or POST Request to a Web Server' action, where you can put in your URL.

Hopefully this will give you what you need. Let me know if you need any further guidance emoticons_cool.png

• His problem is the same with me and still can't connect to SMSC gateway server.

Please help.