This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

HTML code in Network atlas map showing

Couldn't think of a decent description for this, so I'll try to explain further what I'm seeing below.

I have a Network Atlas map showing various devices and I've incorporated variables (CPU, Mem etc) so that these can be viewed 'at a glance' for the various devices. On this particular map, I also have 'Percentage of used space' for a couple of the disks within that piece of infrastructure.

Due to the thresholds in place, these appear to want to show in red but instead of the colour changing (which it does for CPU and Mem) I get the following for the disk space (just to be clear, I outlined that in red).  I don't have an example showing CPU/Mem at present, but I'm hopeful you understand what I mean here?

pastedImage_0.png

Not above thresholds shows as below (which is what I'd expect)

pastedImage_1.png

Same in all browsers (FF, Chrome, IE)

Any thoughts anyone, or if you wanted to try and replicate this, have a read through of HIDDEN GEMS IN ORION NETWORK ATLAS  which is where I picked up this tip from.