This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

HOW TO FIND - Last logged on User per node need help with this!

You can see the last logged on user in the System Information for Inventory in NPM per node.

How do I get a report that has Node Name, Machine Type and Last logged on user and last boot time?

I cannot see where to separate this information in the SQL DB and I am not seeing where I can choose this when creating a report on all my Windows Nodes in NPM.

Any help would be appreciated

Aaron

• Including a few extra fields so you can pick your like and delete the unneeded ones:

SWQL:

SELECT TOP 1000 HostName, SystemName, DomainRole, Manufacturer, Model, LastBoot, LastLoggedInUser, DeviceType

FROM Orion.AssetInventory.ServerInformation

SQL:

SELECT TOP 1000 HostName, SystemName, DomainRole, Manufacturer, Model, LastBoot, LastLoggedInUser, DeviceType

FROM [dbo].[AssetInventory_ServerInformationView]

• Hi jrouviere,

Thank you for the above report however i got a requirement show last logged in user with time.

Could you please help in this.

Thanks

• Asset Inventory does not collect a timestamp  for the last logged in user.   You could potentially collect that information from a SAM event monitor looking for event 4624

I just set up a template and it looks like doing an event monitor like this would collect that info, then you just need to build a report to show the latest incidence of those events:

pastedImage_0.png