This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Group Availability Monitoring

All,

We have just gone to version 10.1.1 Orion for the group functionality, I have setup up a test group which seemed to work fine for a few hours and was supplying me availability graph all very nice too, however it seems to have stopped and i am getting no more data about the group, its like i have clicked something to stop it gathering data about the group availability, when i look at chart data it shows the time it started gathering data then it just stops 3 hours later.

I had been creating custom reports so not sure if i have broken something, any hints on how to look into why data has stopped been collected by this group?

Thanks

The Jock

• I'm seeing this, too. The availability charts run for about 3 hours, then konk out. This is happening on our corp server, and where I am today as well. I would suggest opening a ticket and work with support to identify the issue.