This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Graph shows "gaps" in response times lower than 1ms

We are getting (what could be perceived as) gaps in response time graphs where the response time is very fast. The auto-created graph's top value on the Y coordinate is .6 ms. The lowest recorded value I can find in the database is .2. That value gets plotted. Other higher values (higher than .2 ms) get plotted. But in between are what looks like gaps. The database shows these values as 0 (zero). Can we confirm that this value is really 0 or some value less than .2ms? I believe if the poll was missed the value would be a -2 and we are not seeing that.

Pings from the command line of the Orion server indicate 100% response times but are shown as "<1ms", so...not much help.

It would be nice if the green bar depicting the response time would show up on the X-axis (a very tiny bar) instead of leaving what appears to be a gap. I don't mind, but someone else is going to question it for sure. Many of our servers are on a very fast LAN so these "gaps" pop up all over the place.

Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions?

Thanks