This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Geist Reporting

So I've added a few hundred Geist environmental monitors to NPM this last week.  I noticed that they didn't automatically report on the temp, humidity, and water sensor / etc.  So I grabbed the OID's from my old SNMP software and created new universal device pollers for the environmental monitors.  Now before hand I went ahead and did an snmpwalk from my linux box and ensured the values came back correctly and matched them up with what the Geist itself was reporting.  At this point everything looked good so I applied the pollers to all of my Geists.  However, when I created a graph for my Geists, the numbers didn't quite match up.  The temp showed in the 40's when it should have showed in the 80's.  So just to be sure I ran the snmpwalk.exe from the solarwinds server.  Looking at the OID's that I setup in the pollers, the information that came back here was also correct.  Though when I graph it, it seems like it mixes up the numbers.  The temp is showing what looks to be the number that should be associated with the humidity, the humidity is just showing 0, and the only thing that looks to be working right is the water sensor.  Anyone else run into this issue as well?