This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Filtering SAM nodes from node down list

Hi everyone,

I’ve done some searching and not finding a great answer. So I wanted to ask the community. We use SAM and I want to filter out all the servers from our down nodes list. I know you can do sql but it seemed like it would be a huge list. Is there a simple way of just filtering out any server nodes I just want the network nodes to appear for my dashboard. I did create a custom report that pretty much was a running list based on machine type filtering all the non network items but this seems like we need to keep up on it and I feel there could be an easier way to accomplish my goal.

also if I add my custom report will it run everytime the page refreshes or do I need to schedule it?

thank you for any assistance and please let me know if you need anymore information.