This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

External Web access to Solarwinds web consol

I set up an additional web server in a DMZ off our firewall and i'm trying to access it via a public IP. Port 443 on our Firewall already listens for SSL connections so i have port forwarding set up for a different port.
I hit our external IP xx.xx.xx.xx:18787 and that translates to internal server IP yy.yy.yy.yy:443. I get the web console login screen and can login fine however certain parts of the web console don't work. The menu bar does not show up, alerts widget and the left navigation don't work. But the majority works fine.

I have opened up the firewall to everything but it dos not resolve. Solar winds support said its a FW issue but FW vendor Fortinet said they can see no issue with the firewall translating the ip/port and forwarding.

Has anyone seen a similar issue and been able to resolve?