This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Environmental UnDP - Liebert DS problems

We have Liebert DS AC systems that I am trying to monitor. These systems have a web interface where you can see a list of supported system alarms. I want to be able to show the state of some of these alarms in Orion.

Currently the web interface shows the state of all alarms is "normal" so I am assuming that the value in the MIB will be 1 and if an alarm were to be triggered I would expect the value in the MIB to change to 2 (or vice versa).  I have a list of OIDs that I was able to get from Liebert support and they include the system alarm OIDs. But when I try to set up the UnDP (Raw Value/Get) I get "a value was not returned". In addition, when I use the MIB walker on these devices, I do not see any of the OIDs for the alarm events. Why is that? I have tried every possible combination of MIB and SNMP types - everything other than Raw Value/Get returns "the OID is not supported".

I have been able to successfully set up UnDPs for other data on these devices using OIDs I found using the MIB walker. But now I'm stuck and frankly a little confused about MIBs.

Thanks for any help,

klc2009