This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Edit Report Schedule not saving password

We recently upgraded our Solarwinds products going to NPM 10.7and SAM 6.0.  Now when I am attempting to edit reports using Report Scheduler the first page is the properties and under the Advanced Settings the option "select which user account limitations should apply to the report schedule:" is selected for Another user and has our orion_reports user we have created.  When I type in the password and select test it is successful. I then go through clicking next on all the screens and finally save.  Upon going back into the same report the password is now gone and it is requiring me to enter every time I want to edit the report schedule.  If i leave the password blank it does not allow me to proceed. Is this working as designed?  Is there a way to disable this feature?