This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Edit Node Details

Is it possible to set the node details on an SMTP only node?

Thank you

• If you're you asking if it's possible to apply a custom "node details" view to specific nodes, then no, I don't believe it's possible. Custom "node details" view are applied to different accounts only, I believe.
  • If I understand what you are asking the answer is yes you can change the node details view for a node (device). For example I have APC devices that I don't want to see CPU, Memory, Volumes, etc. I want to see my custom MIBs, a link to the management page for the device and the Response time. I went in to Manage Views, made a copy of the Node Details view, made my changes and then renamed the copy to APC. I then went to Views by Device Type, and changed the default for the APC Devices from default to the APC view. Now when I click on an APC device, I only see the items I want to see.

Is this what you are asking about? If not then I'm sorry for chiming in here.