This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Dynamic Updates to Tabular Universal Device Poller

I am wondering if anyone can help to suggest either a resolution or work-around for an issue that I am having.  I have a universal device poller set up to get a MIB table for monitoring ISAKMP Peers and uptime on a Cisco ASA.  I am sucessfully able to pull the data, and can even get it to display in a reasonable fashion with the Tabular Universal Device Poller.  However, the issue I am having is that it is not dynamically updated.  For instance, we have IKE SA's coming online and dropping off all the time.  Unless I explicitly check the box (in the Edit screen of Tabular Univ. Device Poller) to show the row for an item in the table, the unique identifier of the IKE Peer or uptime in this case, the item will not show up.  I'd like for my Tabular Poller to automatically update with this info, as SA's go up/down, but have not found the means to do so with this option.  Does anyone have any suggestions or alternate methods?

Thanks!