This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Don't forget to patch demo.solarwinds.com!

Your demo website versions indicate it's still unpatched, not even HF2.

• Our focus has been to get the latest version into the hands of our customers. That, coupled with the rather delicate nature of our demo environment (would you believe we have an entire product management team that is JUST responsible for making our demo the best it can be? They are awesome!) has meant that our own upgrade has been delayed by a day or two.

Rest assured that this won't be a case of the shoemaker's children.

• Appreciate the efforts you have all been making to remediate the issues of late, great job by the team on the prompt turnaround.

I'll be keeping an eye on the version numbers on the demo site. In fact, ideally, going forward it would be nice to see that site updated with new releases prior to them going to the public (especially when new features) - that way people get the see them first hand prior to deployment in their own environments.

• “I don't embrace excuses. I embrace SOLUTIONS”
    ― Jon Taffer

“Own your own failures and you will own your success.”
    ― Jon Taffer