This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Do you manage a Cisco Nexus with large configs?

As posted here, I'm looking for some large Cisco Nexus configs.  Configured ACLs are desirable but not a hard requirement.  We created an automated anonymize to make it a little bit easier to scrub them: https://downloads.solarwinds.com/solarwinds/Release/OrionNCM/Anonymizer-v1.0.zip

These will be useful for both NPM and NCM.  Sometimes, for example with ASA, we have to understand the configuration of a device to poll it properly.  If you're interested in helping, grab your full configs, run them through the automatic anonymizer, and do a final manual pass to confirm you're happy and anonymize any remaining values.

The configs can be securely uploaded here: https://Share.SolarWinds.com/?ShareToken=03F4D04CFCF2C2600BA651B9A7679F5496A53E56

Let me know if you have any questions.  And thanks!

• THE MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE TO MAGAE A CISCO NEXUS IS

a) Key benefits

• Simplifies fabric management using a point-and-click user interface
    • Automates fabric bring-up and ongoing fabric management tasks through a scalable engine
    • Manages the fabric as one entity, without need for switch-by-switch command-line interface (CLI) actions
    • A live, actionable topology view allows users to complete management workflows without focusing on network protocols
    • Seamlessly add new switches in the fabric, as well as replace switches

b) Key benefits

• Auto Fabric provisioning of switches using Cisco NX-OS Power-On Auto-Provisioning
    • Automated snapshots and rollback of switch and fabric configurations
    • Fully creates and manages a VXLAN–based topology using a standards-based Border Gateway Protocol-Ethernet VPN (BGP-EVPN) control plane
    • Detects and repairs fabric faults using a Fabric-aware control engine

c) Specific Glance

• Simplifies fabric management using a point-and-click web interface
    • Supports Cisco Nexus 9500, 9300, and 9200 Series Switches in Cisco NX-OS mode
    • Easy to install and distributed in a Cisco Open Virtual Appliance
    • Uses a standards-based VXLAN with Border Gateway Protocol-Ethernet VPN (BGP-EVPN) to manage the fabric
    • Seamlessly scales fabric
    • Automates configuration snapshots, rollbacks, and Cisco NX-OS image upgrades

https://babasupport.org/printer/lenovo-customer-service/20

• The interfaces from which traffic can be monitored are called SPAN sources. Sources designate the traffic to monitor and whether to copy ingress, egress, or both directions of traffic. For any thing related to hp then you may visit HP Support +1-800-597-1052 HP Chromebook Laptop Support Number 

• To change a console setting, use the line console command in configuration mode. The following example configures a line console and sets the options for that terminal line:switch# configure terminal

switch(config)# line console

switch(config-console)# databits 7

switch(config-console)# exec-timeout 30

switch(config-console)# parity even

switch(config-console)# stopbits 2

You cannot change the BIOS console settings. These are the same as the default console settings I am having problem in  dpc watchdog violation windows 10   I can't start my work because I m getting this unexpected error