This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Displaying ServiceNow Queue in Solarwinds Dashboard

Hi

I wanted to find out if anyone knows if there is a way to get my serviceNow incident queue to display in my Solarwinds Dashboard?

For example I want to see our incident queue within my Solarwinds Dashboard so the team can see the P1 and P2 incidents in our ServiceNow queue.

cheers

• Snow has and api explorer feature that can be enabled for your account that basically shows you how to query most anything you'd want from them. Once you know what data you need you could probably cook something up with javascript to display the data in a custom html widget.

If sql is more your speed then snow also has a driver package you can add to your sql server that acts as a wrapper for the api and lets you join data from the SW db directly to snow objects. You could display that with a custom table resource. That option is read only though, can't push changes into snow via their sql wrapper, if you come up with something in javascript you could actually embed the possibility of updating snow data directly from Orion. Been looking a lot at this lately but I don't have anything ready to share with the world yet because I still am nearly useless in JS.