This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Displaying Multiple UNDP Values/Statuses with 'Nice Names'

I've tried searching through the forums and Google and I'm having a hard time locating anything which references or discusses what I'm attempting to do. So, I thought I would bring it here and see what response it might generate.

I've only recently begun working with Universal Device Pollers (UnDP) and I've got my first device type (APC Metered PDUs) the way I want them (Custom Page view, gauges / linear displays, charts, pollers, etc.).

The thing I haven't been able to figure out, so far, is how to take the data (or a portion of it) from the "Universal Device Poller Status" Resource and give it a 'Nice Name', Header Columns, etc.

For Example, I have the following:

Universal Device Poller Status

POLLER NAME, CURRENT STATUS, LAST POLLED (XX)

rPDUIdentModelNumber, AP8841, XXX

rPDUIdentName, 2APCPDU-01, XX

rPDULoadStatusLoad1, 8.6, XX

rPDULoadStatusLoad2, 3.8, XX

rPDULoadStatusLoad3, 4.8, XX

(Sorry for the text snippet, my network is physically separated from the internet and I can't transfer down the data.)

Anyhow, I would like to take this Resource, Universal Device Poller Status, and either modify it or add the appropriate resource necessary to display the information similar to what follows:

Model, AP8841, XX

Device Name, 2APCPDU-01, XX

Overall Load, 8.6 Amps, XX

Bank 1 Load, 3.8 Amps, XX

Bank 2 Load, 4.8 Amps, xx

Any advice or suggestions/recommendations in how to accomplish this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, very much!