This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Diagnostics about SQL

I moved my NPM and NTA databases from SQL 2016 to SQL 2019 recently.  As far as I can tell the proper permissions have been applied (read on Master and dbcreator, public, and securityadmin roles) and everything in Solarwinds appears to work fine.  But the diagnostics are throwing new warnings and errors about SQL.  What could I be missing?  Or what do the diagnostics not like?  I already opened a case (00515443) but they weren't helpful.

Check DB integrity errors
RESULT: Warning
DESCRIPTION: The Orion DB user does not have permission to access SQL server logs.

Maximum memory setting on SQL Server is incorrect
RESULT: Failure
DESCRIPTION: Diagnostic failed: VIEW SERVER STATE permission was denied on object 'server', database 'master'.
The user does not have permission to perform this action.

Verify Max Degree Of Parallelism value
RESULT: Failure
DESCRIPTION: Diagnostic failed: VIEW SERVER STATE permission was denied on object 'server', database 'master'.
VIEW SERVER STATE permission was denied on object 'server', database 'master'.