This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Deployment Health: RabbitMQ service is installed and running

Our deployment of Orion includes the main polling engine, and additional polling engine, and an additional web server. The installed components has not changed since September, 2019 when VMAN was upgraded to 8.5 with the free Log Analyzer component and VMware Events.

And yet, we recently started seeing a new problem noted in our deployment health summary: "RabbitMQ service is installed and running: RabbitMQ service is not installed" for the APE and the AWS. RabbitMQ is installed on the main polling engine. Now I have questions!

Has this always been a requirement? (If so, I'm curious why I'm just seeing the problem notification now.)

Was the Deployment Health checker recently updated to include more items?

What is the impact of not having RabbitMQ installed in this environment (Microsoft Message Queuing Service is installed.)

Thanks!

Sam