This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Database Manager won't let me change Volume Reappeared Record setting :^{

One problem I've run into with NetApp volumes I'm monitoring (with UnDP) is that I get volume index changed messages, volume appeared, volume disappeared messages in event log all day long.  Every time I upgrade I have to go into database manager and uncheck Record for all of these select events in Event Types table of database.  For multiple versions now I'm able to uncheck record (events) in event types tables for all of the events I don't want except for Volume Reappeared!  I select Enable table for editing and uncheck Record and Execute Query but for some reason the record setting just rechecks itself when I execute the query.  This is the ONLY volume message in Event Types that won't let me change it.  I've been putting up with this for while but am really getting tired of the floods of events that I can't turn off.

Has anyone seen something like this where they can't change something in Database Manager or if they do it just changes itself back?