This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Customize web console Orion 10.1

Hello All - couold someone help me with customizing the Orion Web Console? I want to change the colors at the top of the screen to blue or at least be able to put my companies logo across the top which is a few shades of blue. I have figured out how to add my logo in the top left corner but it looks like an added image and not like it belongs there. I would like to make the site as clean as possible. So it would be great if I could customize the colors of the top border to be blue vs brown.

Thanks in advance for your help.

TJ Ferguson

• Go to Admin.  Go to we console settings.  Look at Site Logo URL and copy your log to your /netperfmon/images folder on your server.

For the color go to admin, Customize and click on color scheme and pick the color you want.

Dave

• Thanks Dave, the first fix works for the logo and I have done that piece, but the rest of the border on top is still brown. And the other fix takes care of the individual borders of the within the console but not the top border. I am looking to change the border at the very top of the screen to blue vs brown. Below is a screenshot of my current site. And if you notice my border is brown but my logo is blue. I want to change the color of the border up top.

Thanks again in advance for your help.

• Hi TJ,

You might want to give the following a try:

On the orion server, browse to "C:\Inetpub\SolarWinds\Orion\styles". Look for "MainLayout.css"

Look for the following, see the changes i made in bold.

#userName

{

padding-right: 15px;

padding-top: 5px;

text-align: right;

font-size: 10pt; 

vertical-align: top;

background: #104E8B;

background-repeat: no-repeat;

background-position: right top;

}

You might want to do backup of the css file first before making any changes.

Have fun.
    Hati 

• Same problem here.  All I need to figure out now is how to change the brown and black hover buttons  to blue.  Any and all help is appreciated!

• Due to the length of time thats passed, I am assuming you figured it out..

Was wanting to do something similar - the buttons are gifs, so changing these requires more skill.. can be found in the NavigationItems image folder.

As for the background - this can be found in the NavTabs.css - comment out the "url(../images/NavigationItems/tab_bg.gif)" references and change the backgrounf colour to suit..