This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Custom Y Axis for Graphs

Does anyone know if there is a way to set a value for the y axis in the URL string of a graph?

My problem is with graphing two circuits that are the same bandwidth, but one is used less and so the graphs y axis dont match up. I have one graph that has the y axis showing the full 100Mb but the other circuit never has that much traffic, so the graphs y axis is set to a lower number, usually around 35Mb, and it makes the graphs look funny and people dont always realize that the values of the y axis dont match up so they think that less used circuit is used heavily.

I know I can go onto the server and create a custom graph that way and set the y axis to whatever value I want. However, I have a custom page setup that displays all my circuit graphs together for compairsion, and the HTML code of the page links directly to a URL that I captured from the Orion webpage. So I am looking for a variable I can set in the URL string that will change the y axis for me.

Any ideas?