This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Custom Table to show how long a node has been down for

Hi All,

I created this a couple years back on an older version on solarwinds. I have moved it to a new environment on latest version of solarwinds. The StatusLED is showing as Down.gif not the Icon LED. What am I missing? Also the link on the node is not work either (take you details page of node). Any help greatly appreciated.

select distinct NodeID, Caption AS NodeName, StatusLED, Criticality, Support_Group,  'http://solarwinds..com/Orion/NetPerfMon/NodeDetails.aspx?NetObject=N:'+CAST(n.NodeID as varchar(256)) as 'DetailsURL',

convert(varchar(10), ( DATEDIFF(SECOND,MaxTriggeredDate,GETUTCDATE())/86400)) + 'd ' +

convert(varchar(10), (( DATEDIFF(SECOND,MaxTriggeredDate,GETUTCDATE()+1)%86400)/3600)) + 'h '+

convert(varchar(10), ((( DATEDIFF(SECOND,MaxTriggeredDate,GETUTCDATE()+1)%86400)%3600)/60)) + 'm ' as 'Active_time'

from [dbo].[Nodes] n

left join (select RelatedNodeId, MaxTriggeredDate=max(LastTriggeredDateTime) from AlertObjects

--where AlertID in ('43','49','109','92','410','269','223','271')

group by RelatedNodeId) ao on n.NodeID=ao.RelatedNodeId

where STATUS= '2'

or STATUS='2'

and comments is null

order by Criticality ASC

pastedImage_2.png