cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 8

Custom Table on Dashboard - Filter Column Values?

Jump to solution

Sorry for the vague title - hopefully this will make it more clear.  I am currently implementing a custom table on a dashboard.  Columns currently are listed below, with a sample output.

Node NameStatusCPU Load% MEMVolume NameAvail. Space% Used
NodeAUp%%NodeA - Physical MemoryXX%
NodeAUp%%NodeA - Virtual MemoryXX%
NodeAUp%%NodeA - C:\XX%
NodeAUp%%NodeA - D:\ et ceteraXX%
NodeBNodeB - Physical Memory...

I am currently using the Dynamic Query Builder in Datasource instead of a SWQL or SQL query - I have no real experience with that.  My intended goal is to list all Fixed Disks, not the Physical or Virtual Memory rows.  Is there a way to filter the Volume Name column contents without writing a custom SQL query?

I'm trying to setup something similar to "I LIKE EGGS" Custom Volume Report implemented as a table, but I was unable to get the SQL code working after copying it over.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Level 12

I think you are looking for something like this:
VolumeType.png

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Level 12

I think you are looking for something like this:
VolumeType.png

View solution in original post

I don't see Volume Type (Enumeration) listed at all unfortunately.

volume.png

0 Kudos

Switch the Basic Selector to advanced selector. You can then get a bigger menu than the drop down list.

0 Kudos

Wonderful, thanks!

On a somewhat related note, is there a length limit for these tables?  I have it set to show all entries but on the dashboard it still indicates that some are cut off.

Not sure if this is still relevant but I wasn't sure and thought I should know too. Was able to find this: Custom Table resource limited to 100 rows of data

Perfect, thank you!