This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Custom Poller Report not Updating Data

I created two custom pollers to grab chassis alarms on my Ciena switches - they show the correct data when I check the poller.

I then created a report that will show me the node and the alarms on each node - looked great and I used it to go through and clear alerts and take care of some maintenance.

Now I want to set this to be a scheduled report that emails me once a week so I can see if any new alarms have cropped up on devices. The issue is that whenever I click the report to run it it shows the old information from before I cleared all the alarms. I picked a specific device and if I go on it it shows no alarms, if I check the poller results through the Universal Device Poller on the server it shows correctly, no alarms. If I pull up the report it shows all the alarms I already cleared. It is like something is cached. I tried copying the report to a new one, but same results.

Any suggestions on what I could be missing that is causing the report to come up with old data?