This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Custom MIB Poller Graphs

I think I see that the only way to see the data and graphs for a custom MIB poller is through the web interface?

Is there no way to see it from the NPM screen?  Those graphs are so much easier to work with and nicer-looking.

Is there perhaps a middle-ground somewhere such as another product or add-in to read the data right from the database, maybe?

Thanks!

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember
    Is there no way to see it from the NPM screen? 

There's not way to see it in System Manager.  We are planning to upgrade the graph control we use for Custom MIBs on the web console.  

• Would also like to add to the request of having a way of checking Custom mib data in the System Manager, doesn't have to be all that, only a right click, and something like "show last custom mib poller results" with a table displaying the different pollers with their last reading.

I guess this comes from the fact that, as one do a lot of work in the System Manager, the (almost) lack of ways to check this in the System Manager is strange. (Testing the poller is a bit too much) I also guess that we will always be needing more and more of the solutions we use, what satisfied our every needs a couple of years ago, wont necessary be enough today...  Who still remembers the good old times of 7.x Orion without Custom mib polling :)