cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 7

Custom Charts with Multiple nodes

I was trying to setup a custom chart using the same poller that was assigned to multiple nodes.  I thought that this would be easy, however I was surprised when support informed me that only one poller and one node was allowed per chart. 

Since this is the same poller we are gathering the same information from multiple nodes (all assigned to the poller), thus it would make sense to be able to graph the information on the same chart using different colors for different nodes. 

It's a waste of space to have to put 4 charts on a single summary page to see the same information from different nodes.  Let's try to get this feature in the next release of Orion please.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Level 14

This is now Possible in Orion 10.1.2. The Resources we added for Multiple Devices on charts are called Custom Object Resource and the Multiple Universal Device Pollers Chart.

Custom Object Resource

Multiple Universal Device Pollers Chart

0 Kudos

I'll second this.

I'm compiling readings from the PDU's across sites.  I've created a transform to sum up the indvidual feeds but it would be nice to see a bar chart with multiple colours indicating the make up of the feeds.

Next thing to work out is how to put all those PDUs into one chart to show the overall site usage.  Which the above proposal would help with.

0 Kudos

Sean is right, see here as well for more info.  This feature was introduced in 10.1.

0 Kudos

Hi--

This is marked for the PM to review.

M

0 Kudos