This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Custom Alerts --> Displaying value in alert message / Pie instead of graph

Hi,

I am pretty new to Solarwinds and after searching i can not find the answer to my questions ;

1. Is it possible to have the triggering value displayed in the alert mesage in the console. I saw some threads using it in email using $(currentvalue) but i want it to be displayed on the webpage.

And if possible it would be nice to see the both values, measured and the trigger value.

For example current connections on the Cisco ASA. I have set the trigger on 1000 so if it gets above that i would like to see for example 1500 current / 1000 trigger.

Is that possible ?

2. Is it possible ot have the UNDP values displayed as PIE in stead of GRAPH ?

Thanks !

cheers,

Sebas

• I've tried changing the trigger action to : ${N=Alerting;M=AlertName} was triggered. Value: ${N=SwisEntity;M=CurrentConnections}

But still no values :

xxxxxxxx was triggered. Value: ${N=Alerting;M=CurrentConnections}CurrentConnections