Re: Crisis Dashboards

Sure that's not a pentagram... 

And this isn't a Chupacabra

220px-Chupacabra_(artist's_rendition).jpg

😁

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Update! I did some Powershell things and added some SAM applications for Cisco Umbrella and Clever, which are two services our organization relies on heavily. Unfortunately this means I had to move to a Summary View so I lost my custom Perfstack color palette, I'll have to track down the CSS for the widget 😉

nickzourdos_0-1584733956038.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Any have any pointer on how to create the dashboard would this the same as the Noc view?  I tried going down that route and I can seem to add things from my SAM I am pretty good with SW but I have not created ant dashboards from scratch.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

We are still not fully in production yet, but we had an issue with some of our US - London Links and I was asked to try and put something together fairly quickly. Still turned out not to bad, even managed to get the IPSLA Operation charted in PerfStack which looks pretty cool!

dgsmith80_0-1584757683791.png

dgsmith80_1-1584757710341.png

A work in progress I admit, but filled the initial brief 😉

- David Smith
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

YES! Can someone please explain how to get the Active Users for VPN chart? I have a case open with Support, but we've been working on it since Thursday with no light in sight. PLEASE SEND HELP!!! 😵

0 Kudos
Highlighted

If you're running an ASA, you can use OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.392.1.3.1 and create a custom poller. What platform are you running? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@sspring I believe you need to have the "Cisco Nexus or ASA device:" option enabled on the node (edit node).

wluther_0-1585089347814.png

After that is working, you should see an option to add the "Active Users/Sessions" data within the PerfStack chart, once you add the ASA node to the chart.

wluther_1-1585089455943.png

Does that answer you question, or were you meaning something else?

Thank you,

-Will

Highlighted
Level 8

Yes! Thank you!!! I was able to do it for one of my nodes, but it's not showing "VPN RA Detail" to drill down on the other. 
And can these be pulled on to a dashboard? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Third and likely final update. Managed to get my scrape script for the GSuite status page working, so now we've got our three main cloud apps represented in the new Orion Maps:

nickzourdos_1-1585249363594.png