This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Creating a KPI widget..... How To..

Let me start this by saying I'm NOT a coder by nature but, looking to use the new widget released in 2020.2. Specifically the KPI widget. I want to build a widget that is titled "Weekly Stats". There would be two numbers where the first number is the weekly (7days) average of the time (in minutes) from then the alert fired to when it was acknowledged and it states under it "Time to Ack". The second number would be a weekly average of time from when the alert fired to when it cleared and labeled "Time to clear".

While I know there are some brilliant people out there that could have this done before they even finish reading this but, I would greatly appreciate a little tutelage so I can start to understand the coder's mind when working with SQL and or SWQL. This is NOT my forte but, I'm interested to learn more.

Thanks in advance!