This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Creating a Custom Icon With Transparency

Hello, I need some help please.

I have followed this video and many other directions I have found on THWACK. Creating Custom Icons in Network Atlas - YouTube

I am trying to add a custom icon with a transparent background, which I have seen others do it, but with an older Network Atlas versions. I have network atlas version 1.13.0.437    with solarwinds  NPM 11.5.     The image is a .gif

Capture.JPG   

I have also tried it without the .gif at the end, so that isnt the case either.   

Like I said I have followed exactly what the guy in the video says to do and also some thwack forums that pretty much are the same procedure.    Now when I get done following those instructions, I get on network atlas after rebooting and I can find and see my icon...

However....  But the image is gone on the bottom bar where it shows the color status examples.   

icacsacasas.JPG

Even if I accept it and press okay, this is what appears on solarwinds and atlas for the icon.---->

Capture33333.JPG

I have put the folder in both of the locations the video and others have said to do, and I did the same thing on the orion server itself. It seems like this worked with older versions judging by others... Perhaps theres more to be done with my version???