cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 10

Combining UnDP Graphs

Is it possible to combine multiple UnDP pollers to display results in one graph?  Example: I am polling Current Server Active Connections and Current Client Active Connectinos and I would like to combine both results on the same graph.  I have to poll 2 separate OID's to obtain this information.

Thanks

Orion NPM 9.1

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Level 19

If you mean displaying the two values as separate lines on one graph, then no, you can't do that. If you mean combining them mathematically (such as by adding them together), then you can do that with a "Transform Results" poller.

0 Kudos

Yes I am trying to display separate UnDP results on the same graph.  I am not trying to trasform 2 results to 1.  Can I request this as a feature or is this already on the enhancement list?  

Thanks 

0 Kudos

Yes I am trying to display separate UnDP results on the same graph.  I am not trying to trasform 2 results to 1.  Can I request this as a feature or is this already on the enhancement list?  

Yes, it's on the list.  

0 Kudos

Is this still on the list?  There are a number of monitors that we could use this on.

0 Kudos

Yes.  I know I said that a while back, but the list is long and we will always defer more features than we actually build because there are so many requests.  But this is a biggie, and it pains us that we haven't been able to deliver it yet.

0 Kudos

Is this still "on the list"?  I'm not seeing any resolution for this.

0 Kudos

Please add me to this feature request.

0 Kudos

Add me too please ,  trying to get UnDP pollers of Unicast traffic In and Out on the same graph

0 Kudos

Although this thread has been opened for a while we haven't forgotten it. You may have noticed our introduction of the Multiple Object Chart. Today it only supports graphing multiple properties of Nodes, Interfaces, and Volumes. We are looking at extending this to support UnDPs. I realize this isn't really anything concrete for you to hold, but we hear you.

Mav

0 Kudos

Until SW can get this feature added, you can use cacti to do just this.  I have one graph setup that shows number of remote users from two different devices.  Then I have another graph setup that shows Data Center temps being reported from 7 different weathergoose devices.  It is basically just MRTG/RRD type graphs.

0 Kudos