cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 10

[Closed] Tell us about your Citrix ADC/NetScaler load balancers! Up to 3,000 points!

10 April: This survey is now closed! Thank you for participating, and your THWACK points are on their way!

If you didn't have a chance to take the survey, but would still like to give feedback on Citrix ADC/NetScaler load balancers, feel free to send me an email at ashley.orr@solarwinds.com

Hi everyone!

The User Experience (UX) team is doing some investigation into Citrix ADC (formerly NetScaler) load balancers. This survey will help improve Citrix ADC monitoring in our network management products.

Fill out this quick 10-min survey for an easy 500 THWACK® points. You can earn an extra 2,500 points if you send examples of your Citrix ADC device configurations (instructions are in the survey).

Click here to take the survey!

Survey points will be awarded a week after the survey closes (April 9th, with points distributed by April 16th).

Thank you!

Ashley Orr

ashley.orr@solarwinds.com

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Level 9

Hi ashley.orr​, tool the survey, but it was not record in my reputation and didn't receive any points.  Please let me know if you did not receive my survey response.  Thanks

0 Kudos

Hello!

No worries - your survey response has been recorded. The THWACK points will be distributed by 16 April (a week after the survey is set to close). Thank you!

0 Kudos