Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Highlighted
Level 8

Cisco Firepower 2100's inside NPM

Jump to solution

has anyone successfully configured monitoring of 2100's inside NPM? I am able to see CPU metrics, but I see nothing for site-to-site VPN's. We have 4 site-to-site VPN's configured.

pastedImage_0.png

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 14

Re: Cisco Firepower 2100's inside NPM

Jump to solution

My response is based on the assumption that you configured CLI credentials to use the Insight for ASA functionality. If you haven't, start there. If you have...

My initial thought is FXOS code, while similar in some ways, is not ASA code. The Insight for ASA functionality is based on ASA code, and the VPN visibility is collected via CLI commands. So I'm thinking the ASA commands used to collect the VPN data are different in FXOS. That's a long winded way of saying, FXOS is not supported by Insight for ASA.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 14

Jump to solution

Are you running ASA code or FXOS?

Also, you need to place this in the NPM queue for better visibility.

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

FXOS and this was placed into NPM queue now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 14

Jump to solution

My response is based on the assumption that you configured CLI credentials to use the Insight for ASA functionality. If you haven't, start there. If you have...

My initial thought is FXOS code, while similar in some ways, is not ASA code. The Insight for ASA functionality is based on ASA code, and the VPN visibility is collected via CLI commands. So I'm thinking the ASA commands used to collect the VPN data are different in FXOS. That's a long winded way of saying, FXOS is not supported by Insight for ASA.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Was this ever resolved?

0 Kudos