This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Chrome WebGL error

I'm running Chrome Version 52.0.2743.116 m (64-bit) and in Orion I've noticed that I'm getting the Chrome error "Rats! WebGL hit a snag"  I'm just wondering if anyone else has been getting these too.  I can ignore and everything seems to work fine, but it's a bit annoying.  I believe I can disable WebGL in chrome, but since Orion is the only page I've ever seen the error appear, I'm just wondering if there is something in Orion that's causing a fuss with Chrome.  The only module I have is NPM, though I did recently install the Engineer Toolset for Web a week or so ago.  I can't remember if I began seeing the WebGL errors shortly before or after doing so, so it's possible that it is related to that.  Anyway, just looking to get some feedback.