This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Chart that will show WAN utilization for all sites

Here is my question, "Right now, how much WAN bandwidth is being used at all sites?" I want to display this on an Orion page in a pretty chart. We have 20 or so sites that are WAN connected. Each site may have more than one outward facing interface, a bonded T-1 for example. Most of the sites are connected by MPLS. So far, the best option I've found is a report with language like this:

SELECT
Nodes.NodeID AS NodeID, Interfaces.InterfaceID AS InterfaceID, Nodes.Caption AS NodeName, Nodes.VendorIcon AS Vendor_Icon, Interfaces.InterfaceName AS Interface_Name, (NullIf(InPercentUtil,-2)+NullIf(OutPercentUtil,-2))/2 AS AvgXmitRecvPercentUtil, Interfaces.StatusLED AS Status_Icon, Interfaces.Outbps AS Xmit_bps, Interfaces.Inbps AS Recv_bps
FROM
Nodes INNER JOIN Interfaces ON (Nodes.NodeID = Interfaces.NodeID)
WHERE 
(
  (Nodes.Caption LIKE '%MPLS%') AND
  (Interfaces.Inbps > 0) AND
  (Interfaces.Outbps > 0)
)

ORDER BY 6 DESC

Am I missing something that would help me to better answer the question?