This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Chart Tabular SNMP values over time

I am bale to do this easily in PRTG but I haven't found a way to do it at all in NPM. Below are the screenshots from PRTG and of it sensor setting.

image.png

image.pngimage.png

This is what I was able to utmost achieve in NPM. A table with current values and I have not been able to chart them overtime.

image.png

And this is the screenshot of OID's(.1.3.6.1.4.1.25461.2.1.2.3.10) I want to chart for each firewall zone.

image.png

PRTG is running in trial and NPM is what we have paid for, so would really like to do it from a single system.

•  - taking a quick glance, in order to chart those items, you would have to create individual pollers rather than going after them all in bulk through the table. Certainly as you demonstrated, you may want the current values in a table format like you have in your image. But you won't be able to chart the table as a whole. Clearly you won't be able to chart string values like the zone name either. 

So you would create a poller that specifically fetches the value back for something like the ActiveTcpCps via the 1.3.6.1.4.1.25461.2.1.2.3.10.1.2 and just use the standard GET or GET NEXT rather than a GET TABLE. You will see the "Leaf" symbol next to the poller rather than a table and then you can leverage a resource like the Universal Device Poller Chart to see that data. If adding these to Details pages, I might suggest customizing the view by device type for the PaloAltos so you don't add these to all the default details pages. 

•   So I had thought selecting Web Display but it does not until I manually add UNDP chart or table on the page.

For the main issue I changed the poller to GET and all settings as below.

image.png

result - On UNDP chart I don't see zone names but these numbers, also the label option is grayed out when GET is selected

image.png

If I keep it as table instead, then I can select labels from the table and I get this in UNDP table and clicking on () values opens this chart.

This is the closest I have come to it.

image.png

I am aiming for it to be on a customized dashboard tab, where I can view chart for only specific zones and specific firewalls only.

TBelow is the datasource I am using and how it gets displayed without zone information. Also I haven't found a way to filter for specific zone as well

image.png