This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Can't filter report for process's ram utillization

We have servers that have multiple instances of a given process (with different switches for each one, but same name of the process). Orion correctly shows us the count and the total memory utilization of them. 

If the total utilization gets too high we need to be alert immediately. I tried creating a report that says

Show all where

component name = 'ourprocess.exe'

and

Physical Memory Used is greater than XYZ

The problem is that through a long process of trial and error, the report won't let us save the filter if the number is even 1 unit larger than 2147483647 for what we put in the box. If you divide this out by 1073741824 (1024 to third power), then you get 2.0. I don't know if this is coincidence or a limit of Orion, or what. Amazingly if you don't filter the report with a total size used number and let it report all, it reports those whose count is much higher than 2.0.  Below is the error we see when we try a larger number. 

• Please open a support ticket.

I would request to reference the Thwack thread in the support ticket.Feel free to post the ticket number and the solution back on this forum.This should be a great help for this community.

Thanks in Advance.