This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Calls to direct web pages quit after 9.5 installation

Friday morning, Aug 7, the following URL to our Orion NPM web server worked correctly on our v9.1 server:

jawa/.../Chart.asp

After the installation of NPM 9.5, service packs 1-3 and associated hotfixed, they quit working.  When attempting to go to that URL now the page just keeps trying to load.

At first I thought that perhaps the object ID had changed, but subsequent searches found that they were valid.  I then searched thwack and found a note mentioning how to find the parameters for the Chart.asp web page by going to URL jawa/.../supportinfo.asp.  This also just continues loading forever.  That removed any database problems that might have been associated with the chart page.

We use the direct web page (Chart.asp) heavily in our reporting to internal customers.  It keeps us from having to support multitudes of user accounts on the web server and simplifies access greatly to our users as we can imbed what they want to look at directly into their web pages.  Hopefully we can get this working again.  

• I believe it has changed, Try:

http://XXX/Orion/NetPerfMon/CustomChart.aspx?ChartName=MMAvgBps&Title=&SubTitle=&SubTitle2=&Width=0&Height=0&NetObject=I:2590&CustomPollerID=&Rows=&SampleSize=5M&Period=Today&PlotStyle=&FontSize=1&NetObjectPrefix=I&SubsetColor=&RYSubsetColor=&ResourceID=27&ShowTrend=True

JB

• I was able to get that working as well.  The nice thing about the use of Chart.asp versus CustomChart.aspxx is former only presents the graph itself.  Just the graph is much better to place in customized web pages, in particular when comparing one graph to another.

Chaz