cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 11

CBQoS Policy Details

Hi Everyone,

I saw some posts about this but my question is where to start. I have a  request to monitor this on a router but I am not sure where to start.  Is this a MIB enabled feature? Do I have to have a list of interfaces this applies to for it to show on the Node Details page?

When I try to customize the node details page I don't even get CBQoS to be an option in the drop down box.

I am sure I will have more questions but this is a start.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Level 12

Good morning -

CBQoS is a function of the NTA (Network Traffic Analysis) module, not NPM.  On a Cisco device it is included as part of NetFlow.  You do not need NTA to receive and interpret NetFlow data, but having NTA coordinated with NPM is sure convenient.

Ken

0 Kudos

Can it show up on the node details page? Not sure how to get the information to show on the netflow tab as when I click on the tab some of the information isn't displaying.

pastedImage_0.png

they want this:

pastedImage_3.png

0 Kudos

This situation reflects the fact that not all Resources are available in all Views. CBQoS detail Resources are not available in Node Detail views. Why, I cannot say…

If I have a spare moment I’ll see if I can create a Custom view that includes Node Details as well as CBQoS Details. In the meantime, you may want to bring this up as a feature enhancement.

Kenneth W. Cohen

Network Analyst

Global Technical Services, IT

Office: 470-448-5870

Mobile: 678-428-9875

kenneth.cohen@hyh.com<mailto:kenneth.cohen@hyh.com>

Halyardhealth.com

0 Kudos

So if I understand you correctly, this needs to be a view on its own for all the devices they want to see on the CBQoS Policy Details chart.

0 Kudos

Yes, the CBQoS details are not available to be added to the Node Details view.

However, I just determined that the CBQoS details view may have Node Details resources added. Kind of bass ackwards, but it will work.

Kenneth W. Cohen

Network Analyst

Global Technical Services, IT

Office: 470-448-5870

Mobile: 678-428-9875

kenneth.cohen@hyh.com<mailto:kenneth.cohen@hyh.com>

Halyardhealth.com

Yeah,  Go Figure.  thank you for the help.

0 Kudos