This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Bulk Update Polling IP Address - Loopback IP

I apologize if this has already been addressed, I tried searching for this question/information and cannot find it.

When we first installed NPM and added our devices, we started using the LAN IP as the Polling IP Address.  We have decided to start polling on the Loopback IP instead and I see where we can change the polling IP in the properties of the individual nodes but I have a need to update in bulk due to the large number of nodes in our environment. 

We have over 3700 nodes so updating one at a time is not feasible.  I tried a network discovery but since the devices were already in the DB, the polling IP did not change. 

I really do not want to delete all the devices and start over due to history being lost so any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,