This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Brocade Fiberchannel Interface errors missing

Hello

I'm polling my Brocade Fiber Channel switches with Solarwinds NPM 12.3. I get the interface Utilization just fine in NPM.

However interface errors stats (listed below) are missing in NPM. On Interface details I only got erros and discards, just like an ethernet switch. All counters are 0 eventhrough i had one interface with errors on. How do i can't those counter.

How do i get all those counters into Solarwinds?

brocade.png

Brgds. Steffen

Was there any progress? were you able to get Error details in SolarWinds? Is any workaround available?

Regards,

SSS

• Bringing this up again.  I am having the same issue.  Cannot get interface errors to show in Solarwinds no matter what I do...  Any help?

• Same story with our several Brocade switches.

Wonder if the error counts or discards are even in the MIB (I haven't tried browsing the MIB yet) - or if they are reported by the switch.

We can get the switches to report things like this:

Current Value: 0
    Current Numeric Value: 0
    Row ID: 1
    Row Label: Unknown
    Row Status: 1
    Display Name: Unknown
    Date and time: 3/6/2019 1:05:30 PM

... but they're useless - no port numbers, no blades - just the general idea that somewhere, on some port, on some blade on this switch something happened...