This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

BLANK PDF ON EMAILED REPORTS

We have several reports that export a chart to a PDF and get emailed on a schedule. The email comes across fine but the PDF chart does not show up. We are on the latest software updates. I have not found a permanent fix for this. Anyone out there have any suggestions?

• Is that PDF totally blank or empty - shows nothing or are there no data?

• When I have experienced this it was because I had something inappropriate in one of the criteria fields.  To find what is causing it you might want to make a copy of the report so you can have it emailed to only yourself and then edit the copy to report on the fewest criteria possible (i.e. Vendor = Cisco) and then add lower level criteria (i.e. Machine Type = ASR920) as you test it after each change.

• I am also experiencing this issue after our recent upgrade to 2020.2.4

Have you found any resolution to this?

• It's probably polling incorrect data. After I upgraded to 2020.2.x I had to go back and fix reports as it was trying to pull something that didn't exist. I can't recall what fixed my issue but I know I had to go back and adjust some parameters.

Make sure to go through the schedule as well as the report to ensure there is nothing incorrect such as the user running the report is valid or that the report is pulling the correct fields