This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Auto Arrange & Nested Map

Dear All,

I am new to the Solarwinds Application, currently i am creating a world map ( Network Atlas) 

1. I would like to know that how do I get the option " Auto Arrange" which I saw in the below video, there is is connect now option is there but i dont have the Auto arrange option

http://www.solarwinds.com/resources/videos/video-tutorial-using-connectnow-in-network-atlas-built-in-to-orion-npm.html

2. How do i create a nested map for Ex : we have Offices in North America, SA , EU, FE, MEA and inside the country we have 25 branches in each country so i would like to create a nested map,

Please advise me how do i do the above options..

Regards,

Ab

• 1. I would like to know that how do I get the option " Auto Arrange" which I saw in the below video, there is is connect now option is there but i dont have the Auto arrange option

In the top ribbon bar in Network Atlas select the tab called "Edit" and almost all the way over on the right hand side of the ribbon are the auto-arrange options.

2. How do i create a nested map for Ex : we have Offices in North America, SA , EU, FE, MEA and inside the country we have 25 branches in each country so i would like to create a nested map,

Create new instance for each map.  Once you have done that.  Open whatever map will be the parent map and in the next hand group by, expand Maps, select the Child map and drag it onto the parent map.