cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 10

Atlas Dashboard View - cpu mem groups

I've been asked to create a very high level dashboard view to go on a big screen so management can see a load of (hopefully) green boxes, so far Iv'e got the below working, on the left is just a description of what it is (I've blanked out a few names) then on the right you have devices and interfaces which go red when things go up or down depending on status.

What I wanted to add as more boxes on the right were other things like CPU and memory, Is there any way I can group the CPU status of a group of switches together in a box which will change colour if the CPU breaches a threshold?

I'm struggling to work out how to do it.  Has anyone else done anything similar?

SW-DASH.jpg

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Level 16

You can probably accomplish this using a top xx resource/widget and using a SQL fliter in the resource it would be easier to filter the SQL using a custom property.

Top XX

Success Center

Custom Property

Create a custom property in the Orion Platform

You can also take advantage of Perfstack.

Troubleshooting environmental issues with Performance Analysis dashboards

0 Kudos
Level 11

I'm looking for how to do this with 'response time' group.

But to answer the question, you will need to create a SAM custom application APM, then add in performance counters for CPU, assign the Nodes.  Then create a group, and add in the APM application you just created for CPU.  Next add to Network Atlas.

0 Kudos