This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

At a Lose

Ok sorry if this is a double post but I don't see my original one... So I am trying to use Network Atlas to show the link utilization between a set of port channels on a Fusion Router and the corresponding VLAN connections on a 6509 VSS chassis... it looks something like this:

NA.jpg

So in NPM the devices show up just fine and the port channels / VLAN connections also show up just fine... the issue is if I drop these into a Network Atlas map and try "Connect Now" nothing connections. If I do "manual connections" I get something like the image where is says the hyperlink is automatically generated yet nothing shows up for link speed or utilization... thoughts?

• In Atlas, lower left of screen is Connection Display Options.  Is "Don't Show additional info "selected ? 

• No, I can select either show Link Speed or Link Utilization and nothing appeared... on a side note I redid the map and now everything shows up but I can't get the guys on the Network side to fess up to any changes they made... odd...

• To create a dynamic interface utilisation on the map - do the following:

1. Add label (works with interface, as well as with line connecting interfaces)

2. Paste the following into label > save

${Inbps} (${InPercentUtil})

${Outbps} (${OutPercentUtil})

*** In Network Atlas you will still see variables on the map, but when you open map in browser - you will get actual utilisation values

SnipImage.JPG

--

Alex