cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 8

Arista Support

Jump to solution

It would seem that NPM is lacking in support for Arista, specifically around Routing and VRF's, this is potentially an issue as we look to increase our use of VRF's to segregate our Leaf Spine usage.

I am interested to know if there are any plans to improve the Arista support within the NPM/Solarwinds suite in general.

We have just undertaken a refresh of our solarwinds estate which is key to our network monitoring and I would be interested to understand what if any road map there is for Arista support or do I need to look elsewhere?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
1 Solution

I went ahead and created a feature request for this.  Go vote it up!!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

I went ahead and created a feature request for this.  Go vote it up!!

View solution in original post

Solarwinds is primarily driven by the amount of requests they are seeing from clients.

I'd probably start by going through this search and voting up any feature requests that you might find useful.  If you have a request that isn't already out there then create a FR and get people to vote it up.

https://thwack.solarwinds.com/search.jspa?q=arista&type=idea

Otherwise, i don't recall seeing any explicit mentions of additional Arista features being on any road maps, but i could have missed it since I don't often use them.

- Marc Netterfield, Github

Thanks I have taken a look and responded within the link you provided, although its a shame NPM isn't VRF aware for Arista.

0 Kudos