Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 11

All Nodes Tree more then 3 levels

Jump to solution

Hi,

Is the way make more then 3 levels in Resource "All Nodes - Tree" ?

Labels (1)
1 Solution
Level 17

Not currently. It would be a feature request

View solution in original post

8 Replies

bardeev‌ If Santa brings me some free time next week, I will put together a guide for how to accomplish the task/feature you are requesting about.

Here are some screenshots to hold you over.

nodes_tree_additional_levels-001.PNG

This first screenshot shows you "Level 4:" does exist... well... if you make it exist...

This second screenshot shows the node tree using the "Level 4:" grouping that was manually added.

nodes_tree_additional_levels-002a.png

Everyone runs their world differently, though many actually prefer fewer groupings. Fewer clicks to get to the point, type of thinking, I suppose.

Anyway, sorry I do not have anything else to give you, other than hope... If you do not see anything from me next week, and if you can/want to, reply back here so it will send me a message/reminder. Hopefully, with no scheduled changes next week, all will be quiet and I will have some time to put it together for you, and the rest of Thwack Nation.

Thank you,

-Will

bardeev

Okay, it looks like Santa came through, and delivered enough time to put something together for you, and/or anyone else interested in the same...

Take a look at the link below, which should give you everything you need to implement the resource to acquire the solution you are looking for.

Custom Node Tree

I hope it all works out for you. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you,

-Will

0 Kudos

bardeev‌ Were you able to get this working? If so, did it provide the solution you were looking for? If you did not get it working, or you did but it was not what you expected, please let me know.

Thank you,

-Will

wluther

Thank you!!! That's what I needed!

0 Kudos

was 4 the level you needed or eventually did you need more?

0 Kudos

Level 4 is enough for me, it was only for one view

0 Kudos
Level 17

Not currently. It would be a feature request

View solution in original post

Thanks.

0 Kudos