This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Alerts using International SMS

All, 

I purchased Notepager Pro under the assumption that I could send international SMS alerts, that doesn't appear to be the case. I received an email back stating the following: 

We can send to the carrier you mentioned it just is not as easy as many other carriers. NotePager Pro supports the protocols necessary to send it but you'll first need to acquire cellular hardware, which gets to send SMS like a cell phone and you'll want to make sure the carrier plan registered on the device is provisioned for international SMS.

Not really sure what this means and I don't want to purchase cellular equipment to do this unless I absolutely have to. So far I have NOT been able to use Notepager to send to Australia or the UAE. Has anyone had success with sending SMS to several other countries? If so, what product do you use?