cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post

Alert Trigger Condition Delay

Jump to solution

Hey folks!

I'm having trouble with my alert conditions. During nights and weekends I have separate alerts set up that include a beefed "Do not trigger this action until condition exists for more than..." value. I currently have this value set to 1 Hour, but I am still receiving alerts in 2-3 minutes as usual. Here's a picture:

pastedImage_2.png

Nothing fancy is going on, the Trigger Action is just constrained to Sat/Sun all day. Any ideas on why this might be happening?

Thanks in advance!

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

It sounds like your during the week alert is running for 7 days.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

It sounds like your during the week alert is running for 7 days.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

My goodness how embarrassing. I assumed that the weekday alert was configured correctly, but the signs were obvious. Darn my stubborn attitude lol.

0 Kudos
Level 12

Did you check that maybe you have similar alert enabled for this alert you have? like a global alert down node on Advance alert manager or on Basic Alert Manager?

What alert action you are using here? email? best way to isolate if that really still triggers is to put a Log to file alert action or test it naturally. Add a test node on NPM and member it to that Modem. Then disconnect it and see if that will fire the same alert.